Speaking, Presentation, & Subject Matter Expert Opportunities
If you’re interested in learning more about buying or selling a business in Raleigh, VR Business Brokers of the Triangle can help.
As a subject matter expert, the owner of VR Business Brokers of the Triangle Neal Isaacs has been interviewed on local broadcast television and national podcasts. He’s also served as a moderator and facilitated numerous presentations for business owners seeking information about the market and transactions of small businesses.
Whether you’re hosting a networking event, a convention, or an educational luncheon, Neal Isaacs or one of the intermediaries on his team can add value. With our vast knowledge of the Triangle business landscape and expertise in buying and selling businesses, we can educate your group on the following topics:
- Selling a Business: How to prepare
- State of the Market Report: MarketPulse Survey Analysis
- How to value a business
- Why Starting With The End In Mind Matters
Accreditations: MBA, CBI, ABI, Toastmaster CC
Recent speaking engagements:
- Panelist, Business Owner’s Luncheon/Panel
- Presenter, Woman’s President’s Organization
- Panelist, Triangle Business Breakfast
- Presenter, The Raleigh Small Business Owners Meetup
- Presenter, Holly Springs Rotary Club
- Presenter, Sertoma Club of Durham
If you’re interesting in booking one of our business intermediaries for a speaking engagement, please contact us here or call our office at (919) 628-0571.